You must take into account the dilution and adsorption factors when injesting CS. Not that much gets adsorbed and it's going into several quarts of blood and body fluids.

I'd say that since a good portion that gets taken up is adsorbed sublingually, the higher the concentration held in the mouth the better as long as the particles are small enough to penetrate membranes.

If "I" were combatting shingles, "I" would sip ad swish slowly on at least 8 oz of 24PPM a day..all day for many days, inhale an oz spread out all day and continue to do so for a few days after all symptoms subsided...then taper off and quit for a while.

 That's what "I" would do.

My experience with toe fungus is that a very thick nail does not grow fast enough to eliminate the fungus. It does slow it down and make for an improvement and the area near the cuticle will likely be fungus free...but.
 My theory :
 CS doesn't do much when it's immobilized.
CS will combat the fungus at the blood /nail interface but the fungus also lives IN the nail itself. Silver becomes deposited in the nail but is immobile...which means the fungus has to find the silver and the silver can't seek out the fungus. The silver depositation is not an absolute dispersion. Though it does present a barrier to fungus growth, the fungus can grow 'around' the silver particles. That does slow the growth substantially but doesn't kill all the fungus.

If the fungus growth rate is retarded enough compared to the rate of nail growth, the nail will outgrow the fungus. Apparently, a heavy thick nail doesn't grow all that fast and a stalemate comes to pass. If the heavy nail is really badly infected, it will improve fairly quickly and dramatically but never quite get rid of the fungus. Small thin nails apparently grow fast enough to eliminate the fungus pretty rapidly...and perhaps retain more silver per its mass?

One needs to put a LOT of silver in that thick nail and make it grow as fast as possible. Unless there's some way to concentrate silver in nails, that will take a lot of CS consumption over several months time. [Personally, I'm awful at following any regimine. I even forget to eat.]

 Is there any way to make nails grow really fast?

Since nails are virtually waterproof, soaking them in CS will prevent fungus from spreading to other nails but won't do much of anything for THAT nail. I'm not convinced that even adding DMSO enhances penetration from the surface.

I've heard of great success when injecting CS directly under the nail..but..CRINGE!!!! [I don't see a lot of difference between a hypodermic needle and a piece of sharpened bamboo]

Is there any way to dissolve a nail down to the blood interface making it thin enough for a good soaking to work?

Ode [ken]