  From: Jean DeMasters
  To: Silver List
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 6:08 PM
  Subject: CS>RE Distilled Water, reply to "Ole Bob"

  Hi "Ole Bob",

  Thank you for answering.  The post I read before warns that CS should not be
made without a ppm/tds meter, because DW has to be verified genuine or you will
end up making Silver-Chloride.  Is this true?, and if so is the internet the
only place you can buy a meter?  I also read that CS should not be taken with
any food or liquid and that you should wait several hours before you eat or
drink anything.  Does that include water too?

  Thank you for your insight,
  Jean