Hi Jay,

I would like a copy of "The Master Cleanse"

-----Original Message-----
From: guess...@msn.com [mailto:guess...@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 12:05 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS> curing bowels??

 Wanna get rid of the constipation? Do a master cleanse. You will never ever
again in your life have that problem...The bathroom will be your friend! lol
 : ).
If you like I have an copy of  "The Master cleanse." I will send it to you
in an e-mail. Believe me this will also cure any other ailments. If you have
some extra weight you want to instantly lose, this will also help. I have
lost 7lb.'s in 3 days. See ya. Jay