On Thu, 15 May 2003 14:55:09 -0700, Jack Dayton wrote in
<bae95acd.45de%jack...@harbornet.com>:

>Heidrun Beer 5/15/03  9:32 AM wrote:
>
>> What would be the consensus of one who suffers chronic constipation?
>***********************************
>
>Control yourself Jack,  do not
>yield to temptation.  :-)
>
> Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

Should that be a joke about my last name, I must disappoint you.

My language is German, and in German "Beer" is not a drink
(the english word "beer" would translate to the german "Bier".)

If anything, my last name would remind someone of a "Beere" (berry).
Some people make also "Bär" jokes (bear) - that's how my name is
pronounced. "Bier" has the wrong sound for making a connection.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at