From: C Creel [mailto:ccr...@adelphia.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 2:30 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>FTC seizes Seasilver

<<The product must work pretty good.  Curious that there is no mention of a
dissatisfied customer. >>

  I can provide that.  I switched to it myself and switched 25 clients who
volunteeres to test it.  They were up to 4 oz. daily and not feeling like
they were getting what one oz. of what I had them taking does for them. We
did this for 3 months.

    Honestly, I think it's a really crappy product that tastes good over ice
with a twist of lime <g>.

Catherine

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

---