Tobacco products are represented by 25% of the population. The 75% of the population thinks it's OK to tax them in self defense since another majority, that includes some of the 25%, thinks it's their moral duty to pay for other peoples errors in judgement. That's the tyranny of the masses aka democracy, and social engineering at work.
Ode