url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m60396.html
Re: CS>Re: Nebulizing CS for SARS Redux
From: Robert Berger
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:35:30

  > Mike,

  > Why don't you stop "beating around the bush" and send a  sample of
  > each of  your CS process's to natural-immunogenics  and  spend the
  > $150.00 dollars and learn the truth.

  > You can  talk  or write all day long about  your  calculations and
  > process timing  and equipment accuracy but without  the  TEM's you
  > are just "whistling Dixie."

  > Sorry, Been  there  and  done that  several  times.  My  320 micro
  > amp/sqin 35  volt  LVDC  is   sub-nanometer  to  28  nano-meter in
  > size!!!!

  > "Ole Bob"

  Bob,

  At 320 uA/sq. in., you are certainly headed in the right direction.

  Why don't  you  make  some 60 ppm at  that  current  density without
  stirring and let it sit.

  See if it matches Marv's description after six weeks:

    "This first  batch of LVDC CS has a light gray tint to it,  but is
    otherwise clear. While it was brewing, I had no clue where  it was
    re: PPM. It has been about six weeks since I stopped  the process.
    So far, its appearance is unchanged . . . ."

  Here is a picture of the gunk on the cathode at 60 ppm:

    http://www3.sympatico.ca/add.automation/misc/2ece54fc.jpg

  As you can see, the anode is pretty clean.

  From Marv's description of the salt test, his new Hanna PWT seems to
  be calibrated correctly:

    "By the  way,  re: the salt test that you  recommend,  I  poured a
    little into  a glass (1.5"), and hit it with a few  shakes  of sea
    salt. It  responded with a bluish tint on its way to a  white cast
    that was no longer transparent. Like watered-down skim milk."

  http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m60213.html

  Please do the salt test at 60 ppm and tell us what you get.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett