>From Frank Key's post on 22 Mar 2001:

"TEM observation of non-ionic solutions are widely accepted. However,
when
highly ionic solutions are the subject of observation, compound
formation so
alters the observation that the results are meaningless (in my
opinion). I
have explained why the formation of compounds during the sample
preparation
becomes significant.

My explanations and rational are clearly stated on my web site in the
FAQ and
Definition of Terms as they have been in these list postings.

Clearly you reject this because of your vested interest in your TEM.

I feel that further discussion on this subject is beating a dead
horse. Let
the readers who are interested weigh the evidence and decide for them
selves.

frank key"

I think his point was well made.
Arnold