url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m60387.html
Re: CS>Re: Nebulizing CS for SARS Redux
From: M. G. Devour
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:27:53

  > Mike Monett writes:

  >> Others will  have  to  try   it   and   see  how  it  works... My
  >> interpretation of  the effect of the density of the ion  cloud on
  >> the formation of particles is well documented in  the archives...
  >> An ion is an ion. The more of them, the better.

  > Mike is making claims for noticeably improved performance  for his
  > CS using  significantly  lower current  density  than  the nearest
  > "competing" process.

  > I think that his anecdotal reports are suggestive enough for us to
  > want to  do  exactly what he recommends...  try  to  reproduce his
  > results. He's certainly given us enough details of his  process to
  > enable us to do so.

  > Trem and  others raise the seemingly obvious point  that  ions are
  > ions, and  that  increased  dose   can   easily  make  up  for any
  > difference in ion concentration.

  [...]

  Mike, there  may  be a few details worth mentioning.  I  had several
  occasions to  take two 8-oz glasses made at 1.4  mA/sq.in.  when the
  teenage son brought home some really bad viruses from school.

  The added dose worked, but sluggishly.

  When I made the first clear solution on a Monday at 87  uA/sq.in., I
  tried the salt test. This gave a much stronger dispersion than I was
  used to seeing.

  I was a little bit suspicious about drinking the entire glass,  so I
  held it in my mouth for ten minutes and spit it out.

  I made a few more runs the following days to see how  repeatable the
  process was, and tested them the same way. I didn't make any  at 1.4
  mA/sq.in. since  I  felt I was getting enough  silver  with  the new
  method.

  On Wednesday, the Shingles scabs fell off. I was astonished.

  They had been bothering me for about six months, and the cs  made at
  1.4 mA/sq.in. had little or no effect.

  Also, my  friend and I both noticed our  cavities  stopped bothering
  us.

  Since then,  we only need to take one mouthful of the  new  cs every
  three or four days. The teenager takes one mouthful every two days.

  His cold  sores have stopped. We no longer get  sore  throats. There
  are no  more  tingling  sensations indicating  the  start  of  a new
  Shingles outbreak.

  I think two things are very significant:

  1. The  new cs has much higher ion concentration and  less particles
  than anything  I was able to make before at 1.4 mA/sq.in.  There are
  no black  deposits on the bottom of the glass under  the electrodes.
  There is  no residue on the glass, and only an  occasional  trace on
  the anode. The cathode remains clean. The cs is stable and  shows no
  sign of plating out. It is stable in the refrigerator.

  2. I have changed my procedure of taking the cs. I now hold it in my
  mouth for ten minutes, then slowly swallow it a bit at a time.

  The new  cs seems to be just as effective on bacteria as  before. An
  earache is  cleared  up  with  a   Q-tip  soaked  in  cs.  Minor eye
  infections go  away  in a few hours. Cuts that  are  covered  with a
  bandage soaked  in  cs heal very quickly. So it  works  the  same on
  bacteria.

  My hope  is  someone  who is bothered by viruses  may  try  this and
  report their results.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett