Dear Bricky,

  You said:

<<The guy who told me about linseed oil said that most cataracts were
deposits of a cooking grease called CRISCO and any good oil would dissolve
it.  He said that when your body dumped CRISCO in your eye, all other dumps
are full (like your chest) so you also have to do some cleaning in other
places besides the eye.  I still have some lumps in my chest but I got rid
of most of them by doing kidney cleanses.>>

  **  Oh dear.  I don't think I would consult this person very much for
health purposes.
Either that, or I'd make damn sure I stopped feeding the dog Crisco ;-)

Regards,
Catherine