  From: shirley holder
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 7:12 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Cataracts

  Please, how is the treatment done?  Is is put into the eyes
  in its solid form and how long is it to stay in the eyes?  Does
  the eyes need to be bandaged? and when the process/treatment
  is done, how do you remove the remaining crisco from the eyes?
  I was diagnosised with cateracts a couple of months ago and I
  want to try this procedure before my eyes get any worse and
  then I may need to have surgery to remove the cateracts.  Thanks
  for any help.
  shirquinson

  PS MY MOM JUST HAD CATARACT SURGERY AND SHE DOES
  HAVE ARTERIORSCLEROTIC DISEASE (PARDON THE SPELLING)
  OR THE EQUIVALENT OF FAT DEPOSITS IN HER VEINS. THIS
  MIGHT THEREFORE BE SOUND REASONING, BUT NOT CORRECT
  TREATMENT.....COMMENTS??????

  HE SAID:
  "The guy who told me about linseed oil said that most cataracts
   were deposits of a cooking grease called CRISCO and any good oil would
dissolve it. He said that when your body dumped CRISCO in your eye, all other
dumps are full (like your chest) so you also have to do some cleaning in other
places besides the eye. I still have some lumps in my chest but I got rid of
most of them by doing kidney cleanses."

  List maintainer: Mike Devour

  Shirquinson