James:

I've likely seen things in regards to humans and illness that most people
wouldn't want to imagine.

I started studying metaphysical medicine about thirteen years ago.
Circumstances have placed me in very unusual situations for most of my life.

In some cases, I can share things that may help others.  In others, I won't
speak unless I'm actually present to evaluate the situation.

I see a clear distinction between someone taking a journey into healing, and
making that commitment beyond all ideas of fear, with complete and absolute
abandon, and those placing their power in the hands of others out of a sense
of fear.  Both situations are dynamically different, and both situations
need to be handled nearly oppositely.  I don't view either as right or
wrong, only spiritually different places.

Best Regards,

Jason