Hi David,

Probably just as good, and you can't beat the lifetime guarantee.  Some of
the comparisons and illustrations are distorted, in particular the
springs...the two springs shown are not the ReboundAir vs Needak but one of
the cheapies.  The illustration with the lovely young lady holding a
"ReboundAir" is actually the older style, with the Bullhorn design
connectors, not their new and improved ones.

Am I disapointed that I have a Needak, no.  Don't imagine that my wife and I
will wear it out, it is a very simple mechanism.

I drink my CS just after rebounding.

Taking this to the off-topic list...

Ciao,

Craig