Hi, and welcome to the Silverlist! I`m Marshalee, an old hand around here; CS
cured me of Lyme Disease. I still take some every day as a preventive.
  Here are the directions for a simple generator that I have used, I hope this
helps!
  Marshalee, in Provo, Utah

  To make CS, you`ll need:
  either 3 nine-volt batteries, the square ones,
    (the Lithiums last 4 times longer than the alkalines)
  or a Power Adapter from RadioShack,the 13.5/30V 1000mA Power Adapter using
household electricity, filtered output. Number 263-1668. Costs under $25.00 at
RadioShack.
  2  five-inch pieces of pure silver wire, 14 gauge, .999 fine, (not sterling,
    as it has other metals in it)
  2 alligator clips, (the kind with 2 clips on either end of a plastic-coated
    wire, available at Radio Shack)
  2 cups of steam-distilled water in a glass measuring cup, (I always use
  glass to make CS in. I have a cup used solely for making my CS.)
  A new green scrubber, just for this purpose.
  An empty water bottle to store your finished CS in. A pop top plastic bottle
  is just fine.

    Rinse the cup and storage bottle with distilled water to remove any dust
  or soap residue.
   Take the batteries and snap them together, one upside down on top of the
  other two. This will leave two empty posts on the batteries.
  Connect each of the silver wires to the two empty posts with the two
  alligator clips.
  (If using the adapter, just hook the wires onto the clips, drop them into
  the distilled water, turn it on, set it at 30 volts, and leave for 1/2 hour,
  wipe, and do another half hour.)
  Drop the wires into the water, with about 4 inches submerged, and about 1
  inch apart. (As they tend to float around, you can put a candycane bend in
  the top of the wires and hang that over the lip of the cup, with the
  connectors hooked to the bend.) Don`t let the connectors get into the water.
  It is now working. You can`t get shocked by it.
  Now you can leave it, and time for 30 minutes. You may notice some bubbles
  coming off one wire, and fine wisps of golden stuff coming off the other,
  that is the Colloid forming! The bubbles are hydrogen, from the water. There
  will be a buildup of fuzz on one wire, that is silver oxide. It is harmless,
  but you can wipe it off with a paper towel. Replace the wires, and time for
  another 30 minutes.
  This one hour activation gives a CS of about 18 PPM.  The longer it works,
  the higher the PPM, but the larger the particles are.
    When finished, wipe off the wires with a paper towel, then with the green
  scrubber until the wires are shiny again, and detach the batteries. Store it
  all in a ziploc bag to keep it handy. The finished CS doesn`t need to be
  refrigerated. If you keep the bottle out where you see it, you`ll remember
  to take it.
   I take 3 big swallows a day for an active infection, sometimes even more.
  (My swallow is about 1/3 of a cup.) The silver particles are fine enough to
  be easily excreted, so taking more won`t hurt. If you hold the CS in your
  mouth for a few minutes, it will clean your mouth.
  I take one swallow a day for a preventive. I use it topically too, and even
  in the eyes. It is mild and doesn`t sting.
  Splash some in the pits for a natural deodorant. It is bacteria that causes
  BO, and since CS kills the bacteria, no BO!
  CS doesn`t taste too bad either. Some folks notice a metallic tang,
  others don`t.
  I put some on my skin and let it dry for a sunburn, and was tan the
  next day, with no peeling. I use it for bug bites and stings too.
  Canker sores respond quickly.
  I have used CS for my pet birds, curing a cockatiel of vet-diagnosed
  Giardiosis even.
  I always put some in the water bowl for my Pug dog. CS is even good
  for cut flowers, they will last for weeks. It is bacteria that actually
  kills fresh-cut flowers.
  It can also be sprayed on the leaves of houseplants with fungus or rust.
  A dollop in the milk jug keeps the milk fresh for a long time.
  There are lots more uses for CS in the body and around the house,
  any place bacteria live can benefit from CS.