From: Robert Berger
Greetings EIS'ers,

This will be classic Berger and may well be worth printing for history.

<snip>

CONCLUSION:
If you would plot the data whenever the new DW has a 10% change in
initial reading you will be able to generate a history that will allow
you to reproduce nearly the same results.

Remember "No pain no gain"

"Ole Bob"

Dear "Classic Berger",

If I'm running with low current over a long period of time with a reasonable
amount of DW and silver, isn't it safe to assume that a 10% deviation won't
matter that much?

I brew about a half gallon at a time. I run it for 8 to 12 hours at well
under one ma. I try to let the electrodes go to grey, not black. I stir with
the
second hand movement of a clock motor that's tied to a piece of silver on
mono-filament fishing line.

I don't really care if the stuff is 10 or 11 PPM because there will be a new
batch next week. I'm getting ready to modify my generator with new wire and
new holes in the lid. Are you still promoting a larger anode or does it really
make that much difference?

As always, thank you for your time.

Andrew Scott