Hi Andy,

I like a large anode because I can run at low current density (higher
meter reading) and make the CS in much less time.

The important thing is to note the initial starting current. Any change
there is reflected in much larger changes down the time line, and it
knocks the PWT readings into a cocked hat! That means that you reference
data for PPM has changed. Does that matter? Only if you are looking for
a given PPM. All electrically Isolated Silver works whether its 1, 5,
10, or 15  PPM.

"Ole Bob"