A virus is a crystal which I suppose is why many think it is not alive.

But maybe, just maybe, it's a crystalline based life form.

If that be true, it's alive.

Who knows?

At 09:15 AM 9/17/2003 -0600, you wrote:
OK,
  My son keeps reminding me viruses are NOT alive, so how can CS be
said to *kill* them? Anybody know or have a guess at what the
mechanism is of CS disabling viruses? I notice in the personal studies
many references to CS *killing* viruses but my son insists you can't
kill something that isn't alive, so what does happen? Is this just
sloppy wording?
TIA,
paula