url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m62837.html
Re: CS> Trem, Question about uS/PPM conversion
From: Robert Berger
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:35:11

  > Mike,

  > You cannot compare commercial products with homemade CS.

  Sure I can.

  The Hanna PWT doesn't care how the cs was made. It only measures the
  ionic portion of the cs.

  As you and others have stated, the ions do the work.

  Frank's measurements merely confirm Trem's conversion factor between
  uS and ionic ppm.

  You can add a small fudge factor to account for the particles if you
  wish, but I don't think it matters much.

  > There is  nobody on this or any other list that have as  much data
  > as I  do,  and  I  do not find that  uS  and  PPM  have  any valid
  > relationship. I  have  tested hundreds of samples  for  others and
  > there is no relationship.

  That's what I would expect with a home-brew uncalibrated system.

  You are  not using the correct frequency or the correct  waveform. I
  have questioned  you  on  the design of  your  electronics,  but you
  declined to reply.

  Repeating the  same  mistakes  hundrds of times  is  not  a  sign of
  progress.

  Get a Hanna.

  > Question, why have you never sent me a sample of your  material to
  > test. I  have offered you free testing and that I  would reimubrse
  > you for the postage??????

  Robert, I  do not need your measurements to tell me how  well  my cs
  works.

  I do not trust you or your measurements. You have not  explained how
  you can  measure 40 ppm or so when Bob Lee's  calculations  show you
  only liberated 12 ppm of silver.

  And don't claim the Faraday equations don't work. That might impress
  someone who  has never taken high school chemistry,  but  to someone
  who has, it makes you look like a fool.

  > This tells me that someting is wrong with your methods !!

  Prove it.

  All my methods and calculations have been posted. You were unable to
  find any  flaws then, but I certainly invite you to go  through them
  again and post your thoughts.

Mike Monett