url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m62825.html
Re: CS> Trem, Question about uS/PPM conversion
From: sol
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:30:55

  > What should the pH be?

  > Does high pH correlate with NO3 and low with CO2?

  Hi Paula,

  If you look at Frank's reports, the pH is around 6.5 to 6.9  for the
  products I examined:

    http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/reports.html

  CSPRO uses HVAC on at least one of their products. I emailed them to
  get their patent number 6,214,299. Here's a link to the USPTO:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22B22906

  They don't use use argon gas or provide anything other than room air
  to support the arc. Even then, the pH of their 22ppm cs is 6.94:

    http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/cpr06/cpr_06.html

  So the  relationship  between  ppm  and pH  is  not  clear,  but the
  products that I examined show very lttle deviation from plain dw.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett