From: <mailto:ne...@bestweb.net>Nenah Sylver
To: <mailto:bober...@swbell.net>bober...@swbell.net ; <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Ph of Distilled water?

I am stating my *own* preference to obtain distilled water
in as pure state as possible, due to the numerous serious problems that arise
when people drink acidic water.

I encourage you or anyone else to read the excerpt on water and minerals from my
Rife Handbook. To learn more about pH and the body,

--
best,
willian