From: Nenah Sylver [mailto:ne...@bestweb.net]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 3:17 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Ph of Distilled water?>A couple of questions JOH

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Holmes" <ami...@starband.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:39 PM

> Hello Nena,
>
> Will adding enough Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate to distilled water to get
> the PPM to about 4.5 offset the acidity?
>
> Very briefly, what harm does the acidic water do?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> JOH

Hi James.
I am not familiar with Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and its effect on pH.
However, to the best of my knowledge I do not think that the PPM of the
colloidal silver itself has anything to do with the acidity. When I begin
with an acidic "distilled" water to make CS, even a brew that ends up to be
strongly silver-metallic tasting is STILL acidic.

"What harm does the acidic water do?" Most people's systems are already too
acidic, which provides fertile ground for disease. This is all elaborated in
the aforementioned articles on my website.

Regards,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, Ph.D.
Products, services, and information about health
Author (under the name "Nina Silver") of
*The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing*
Order the book and read excerpts at
http://www.nenahsylver.com/