  From: kittykat
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 4:04 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS and Soft Contact Lenses

  Hi Ruth - I am not a scientist, or as scientifically knowledgable as a lot of
people on this list, but I would advise against using cs while the lenses are
in the eyes.  I read on the list a while back where a man said the dentist told
him someone had filled his tooth, which wasn't the case, he was just drinking
cs.  If that is a possibility with the teeth, I would think it might collect on
the lens and cause problems to the eyes.

  I could be wrong and if anyone wants to speak up, please do.  But that's just
my opinion.