<x-rich>  That may have been me that reported on the dentists reaction.

He did not say that someone had filled the tooth. The hole was still there
but it was clean as a whistle with no decayed bone or bacterial colonies in
it.

 The decay had been stopped in its tracks.

 That's what amazed him.

 He only had to do the bare minimum of drilling to shape the hole for the
filling.

 I've had the same experience with my dentist who says that he thought I
would be a disaster area when I first came in..every time he sees me and
has nothing to do.

 And I tell him about CS each time.

 Then he gives me more flouride which remains unopened.

 I had 3 "watch spots" before I started using CS and went to that dentist.
4 Years later..no change.

 He just can't figure out why those little holes never got bigger.

 The 'literature' on Argyria states that the eyes are very sensitive to
silver buildup and is one of the first places where signs show up.

 I have NEVER heard of any problems with using Bredig Sol CS in the
eyes.[what we make, vs ,some commercial "cs"]

 Some commercially sold bottles actually warn against getting it in the eyes.

 The bottle that I saw with that warning had "Mild Silver Protein" in very
small, almost microscopic letters on the label.

 One customer who tried store bought CS on pink eye used the pricy store
stuff to wash shower curtains after using one of my generators as it stung
her eyes horribly and the home made...stronger...CS did not.

 I don't hesitate at all to spray my home made CS on my eyeballs. [Clears
up a sty in about 2 days.  Cedar and Cyprus sawdust is horrible about
making stys if some gets in the eyes]

 It stings my eyes just a little for a moment just like distilled water
does. Some people say it doesn't sting at all.

 Tough eyes? [seen lots of hard times, I guess]

Ode