Thanks and I've saved the post to which u referred below.

At 12:37 PM 10/4/2003 -0400, you wrote:
url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m63011.html
Re: CS>RE: sick from cs
From: Stuff
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 07:22:47

  > Just what I was looking for.

  > Re: "scrubbing with the green thingy"

  > How do  you clean the impurities and garbage off the  green thingy
  > to avoid  contamination? I would think there  is  something better
  > like, well,  I  can't think of anything  now.  Something  that one
  > doesn't use more than once.

  Hi Stuff,

  I think Ken is referring to the green 3M "Scotch Brite"  scour pads.
  These have two sides and four flat edges, so there's plenty  of room
  to find fresh areas.

  As Ken  pointed out, you shouldn't clean the electrodes  very often.
  This just  removes   valuable   silver   and   tends  to  smooth the
  electrodes. This reduces the surface area and increases  the current
  density slightly.  Read  his  post   carefully  if  you  don't quite
  understand. He packs a lot of information in a small space:)

  For normal  cleaning, a simple wipe is all that is needed  to remove
  the soft black oxide.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett