The more one has to lose, the easier they are to control.
 That's why most active protestors are one step away from being street people.
[They have nothing to lose and feel a need for something to do...and
drinking wasn't it.]

Ebay has a lot to lose.

 Professional finger pointers aren't always very rational. It doesn't pay
well and doesn't attract the more well adjusted and productive
elements....but hey, loose cannons loaded with grapeshot works.
 If ya shake it ALL up, sometimes something  falls out of suspension that
should fall out.
 If it's stable, it's harder to shake.

Ode