That is expected, when the ph goes too low on CS it causes aggregation,
which the pink indicates happened.  Then the aggregation continues, and
the particles either become too big to absorb in the visible spectrum,
or the fall out, either of which will make the liquid become clear.  A
strong tyndall would indicate the former, and a faint tyndall would
indicate the latter.

Marshall