See also:

http://educate-yourself.org/cs/csmooneffects17aug0.shtml

On Friday, Oct 3, 2003, at 10:29 Asia/Tokyo, Jonathan B. Britten wrote:

As for Mike's rather sarcastic remarks below, I will say only that there is much to be learned, and that closemindedness precludes learning. A simple point: it could be that his set-up is so well regulated that it eliminates the lunar influence which I and others have observed. This is an obvious and certainly a possibility. I see no cause for such remarks as he makes.

As for lunar influence, the work of a Dr. H. S. Burr at Yale, though not widely studied, shows a variety of fascinating and subtle effects of various cycles on biological activity. I will not go and on and with this.

I did discover something interesting: moon cycles may be connected to global warming. I had never thought of that! See

http://www.cei.org/gencon/014,02819.cfm

JBB