The Colloidal Master is the best on the market (for price) I have used one for years, I make a (Gallon) at a time, not a (Pint)
Tel tofflemire
Dewey , AZ
Lisa MacDonald wrote:

Just looking for opinions about the Colloidal Master Generator. Has anyone here used it? What do you like or not like about it? [ www.colloidal-metals.com www.wishgranted.com ]

Looking at the information I thought this was what I wanted to buy as it seemed to be the easiest to use and reasonably priced. Everyone seems to really like and suggest the Silver Puppy though.

I asked these questions about the Colloidal Master on another list and one person thought that I would need to also purchase an aquarium bubbler for stirring if I were to buy this generator?

Any thoughts?  Would I be better off with a Silver Puppy?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Lisa

Lisa D. MacDonald
Veterinary Assistant