Aloha Lisa.

I am not familiar with the Colloidal Master CS Generator.

However, I own the $99 Silverpuppy and I am very happy with it It comes with a beaker, a thermal stirrer stand and a set of silver electrodes. This unit has auto shut-off when done, and a by-pass switch if you want higher ppm. It also gives an indication of the quality of the DW before brewing.

It is very easy to use - a "set it and forget it" unit. :-)

I also own a Hanna PWT and a laser pointer, but these are not really necessary, just convenient and very useful to have.

You can check this unit out for yourself at:-   http://www.silverpuppy.com

You might also want to check out this web site: -   http://www.silvergen.com

Warmest Regards,
Helena