        From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@cableone.net]
        Sent: Tue 10/7/2003 11:03 AM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>Colloidal Master Generator - Opinions

        The Colloidal Master  is the best on the market  (for price) I have
used one for years, I make a (Gallon) at a time, not a (Pint)
        Tel tofflemire
        Dewey , AZ

        Lisa MacDonald wrote:

                Just looking for opinions about the Colloidal Master Generator.
 Has anyone here used it?  What do you like or not like about it?  [
www.colloidal-metals.com  www.wishgranted.com ]

                Looking at the information I thought this was what I wanted to
buy as it seemed to be the easiest to use and reasonably priced.  Everyone
seems to really like and suggest the Silver Puppy though.

                I asked these questions about the Colloidal Master on another
list and one person thought that I would need to also purchase an aquarium
bubbler for stirring if I were to buy this generator?

                Any thoughts?  Would I be better off with a Silver Puppy?

                Thanks for any suggestions,

                Lisa

                Lisa D. MacDonald
                Veterinary Assistant
                C.E.F. certified Level 1 Western Coach
                Nova Scotia, Canada
                lisa_d_macdon...@hotmail.com
                www.geocities.com/lisa_d_macdonald

                The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of
colloidal silver.