Hi, Richard,

Thanks for the link and for the nice message.

Unfortunately, in trying to view the pages on your site, I keep getting a demand to log in and provide a password. Is there a way to access your page without going through that routine? I have too many passwords as it is.

Perhaps list members would be grateful for a single login name and password for everyone on the list, unless there are real security and privacy issues that necessitate individual log-ins.

Thanks in advance!

JBB