Ode Coyote. , Mike Monett.

Thank you for all the useful info that you have provided.

I do understand that it will cause agglomeration if we do heat the water over
110
degrees. I use a very low constant current. Therefore, I have no difficulty in
getting clear CS.

However, what I understand in reading this sentence, taken from the web address
that I had provided in my first message
on this subject:

("... The warmer the water, the faster the reaction will take place, and the
smaller the particles will be. ")

is that, the warmer the water, the smaller the particles will be ! isn't it
that the warmer the water (above 110
degrees) the larger the particles will be ?
This is what I wanted to find out. My understanding of "agglomeration"
definition
may be incorrect.

Gaston