        From: Smith, Michael [mailto:m.a.sm...@indoverbank.com]
        Sent: Mon 10/20/2003 12:06 PM
        To: 'silver-list@eskimo.com'
        Subject: RE: CS>RE: CS>RE: CS>CS and H202 - CS and stabilised oxygen?

        So those people who are battling HIV, Hep C, MS and Cancer etc by
treating themselves with natural methods are messing around too? I want to beat
this infection using natural methods without having to resort to anti-biotics
which have always had a bad effect on me. I think I have that right.

        regards

        Mike