Re: CS>RE: CS>RE: CS>CS and H202 - CS and stabilised oxygen?

    * From: d.linen (view other messages by this author)
    * Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 05:44:33

On doors that open outward, I push with my elbow to open it.

DL

"Jonathan B. Britten" wrote:

> Richard,
>
> R.e. the point about lavatories: when you go out, use a tissue or paper
towel to open
the door; toss the tissue backward into the trash can as you exit. Favored
technique of careful
epidemiologists and MDs. I kid you not. These people know what's on the
doorknob . . .

> On Friday, Oct 24, 2003, at 22:26 Asia/Tokyo, Richard Harris wrote:
>
>      Smith, & Mike,
>      I concur, You have the right and responsibility to treat yourself
with something
Natural (CS) that out performs the expensive antibiotics without any side
effects or causing
the pathogen to build antibodies, and with great economy! These are NOT my
ideas, but come
from a company's tests (performed by several US Universities) after having
jumped through the
hoops and proven in laboratory tests for approval by Ghana, West Africa FDA
(see their website:
ASAP silver source--click on & read all references!) They now have millions
of dollars
in contracts in Africa, South America and the far-east and are authorized to
treat: Tuberculosis
(#1 killer); Malaria (#3 killer); Aids; and other terrible diseases that our
own FDA ignores
to protect the profits of the International Pharmaceutical Companies (who
can't profit enough
from CS & want YOU to be ignorant and unable to make, obtain or use CS!)

>      Since, I, like those who share valuable information on this and other
CS sites are
more interested in helping the unfortunate than making big bucks, I
compliment you on having
enough faith in your good, natural remedies to give them a chance to handle
your problem--given
these precautions: 1) Wash hands with soap & CS solution after going to
toilet or handling
infected parts; 2) Don't wipe or rub other body parts, possible transferring
bodily fluids;
3) NO sex or Too friendly activity until your cure is complete--you
certainly don't want to
spread this; 4) NO shaking hands; 5) You can determine other activities to
refrain from until
your cure.

>      From using public restrooms, I have often observed men rushing in,
relieving themselves
& rushing out without any pretense of handwashing. Most doors open inward
and have a door
handle which they can contaminate for others as they leave. I am friendly,
trusting and loving
toward others until they prove they aren't the same; and I have often
considered wearing a
loose sling over my shoulder in which to place my right hand; obviating
"hand shaking", but
give a slight friendly left-hand wave. To date, I have refrained from this
but feel it's not
too far out.

>      Too good Not to Share: A ditty describing a restaurant waiter
approaching a customer:
"Oh what'll you have?" the waiter said, calmly picking his nose! The
observant customer replied,
"2 hard-boiled eggs, you son of a gun, Cause you can't get your fingers on
those!"

>      Best regards,
>      Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist

treating themselves
with natural methods are messing around too? I want to beat this infection
using natural methods
without having to resort to anti-biotics which have always had a bad effect
on me. I think
I have that right.

>      regards
>
>      Mike

and get some
antibiotics prescribed to you!

>      Smith, Michael <m.a.sm...@indoverbank.com> wrote:
>
>      Thanks Rob for the suggestions.
>
>      I'm actually in the process of ordering some GSE as well as some
Olive leaf Extract
as I've heard very good things about that too. If the CS, OLE, GSE combo
doesn't do it for
me - I'll also look into the terminator

>      Thanks again
>
>      Mike

getting to
the infection.  It can't kill what it doesn't come in contact with.  I think
I might have said
this before, but I had cold sores for the longest time.  I can't remember
when I didn't get
them.  I ran into CS about a year and a half ago.  It has been great for me
and the people
around who are willing to try something 'new'.  Literally everyone who I
make some for has
been sick free since beginning CS.  It is amazing stuff.  But I would still
get cold sores
every few weeks or so.  I started using the terminator zapper around the
middle of august and
I haven't had a cold sore since.  I haven't changed anything else in my
daily routine, but
I use the terminator zapper.  This is my own story that I figured I would
share with you....

>      So I would add 2 things to your CS intake:Grapefruit seed extract
($20 or so at local
health food store) and wear the terminator zapper ($110 online) as many
hours of the day as
you can.  It is easy to wear.

>      Let me know if you would like more info.  Good luck and I hope this
helps.
>      Rob

is??  This may
help explain why it is only keeping the infection at bay.

>      I would look at including Grapefruit seed extract into your regimen
to complement
your CS intake.  It is also a strong, natural anti-bacterial....

>      RC

enough tot! otally
destroy the infection. So the way I see it is that I can drink CS