From: David Bearrow [mailto:dav...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 4:24 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>RE: CS>RE: CS>CS and H202 - CS and stabilised oxygen?

There is a big difference between gonorhea and HIV, Hep C, MS and Cancer.
Gonorhea is treatable with antibiotics. Modern medicine has no cure for HIV,
Hep C, MS and Cancer and that justifies the use of alternative therapies.
You could cure your gonorhea with antibiotics.

=====================================

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
information and is intended for the attention and use of the addressees
only. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, destroy the message from your system and do not disclose the
contents to another person, or use it for any purposes, store or copy the
information in any medium.

The sender of this message shall be neither responsible nor liable for any
errors or omissions in the content of this message as secure or error free
e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed. Information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.

If verification is needed, please ask for a hard copy or check otherwise.