Legend has it that a high voltage low amperage ZAP will neutralize the venom.
Feel like having fun knocking hubby to his knees?

Try a 20k volt stunner on him?

Ode

At 05:09 PM 10/20/2003 EDT, you wrote:

Could anyone tell me how to neutralize the toxins from a brown recluse spider bite? My husband has been bitten at least once, but has multiple erruptions that keep occurring every few days. He has a couple that have healed, one that is pretty bad, one that is just starting to get sore. Thanks for any advise.

Becky

<<<<

-- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.