  From: tbass
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 12:08 AM
  Subject: Re: cs>brown recluse spider bite

  CS Gang,

  Does anyone know what kind of minimal voltage
  applied to the bite will break down spider venom?
  I can't see many folks grabbing onto running
  automotive sparkplug wires willingly. Or zapping
  themselves with a stun gun..!!

  Are we talking microamp currents here? The average
  person starts to feel voltage tingles at around 40 volts
  (depending upon skin resistance) indicating to me there is
  some current flow at this voltage level. Think this is
  enough to do the neutralizing job?

  Any knowledgeable comments..??

  Tom Bassett