Do you use a syncrometer??............Robb
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vince Richter
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 7:35 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Zappers

  Rob, There's a video complete with sound available of a seminar devoted to
synchrometer operation.  The resonance was clearly audible.  The normal
practice time for most people is at least 20 minutes to get the hang of the
pressure and quick release necessary for proper synchrometer operation.  I saw
the video and then sent it back to my brother.  It seems that you've spent some
time researching this.  I wonder if you've been looking in the wrong places for
"proof" and information?  It's there and not too hard to find..

  Vince