From: Robb Allen [mailto:rube2...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 8:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Zappers

Hi Vince........thanks for the info...I will try to look in to
that.......I have to admit that I'm really hesitant about handing Hulda
any more money than I already have........I just really think that some
of her writings are really misleading.......diseases aren't nearly as
easy to eradicate as she says.......and they probably never will
be.....Robb