    From: Tel Tofflemire <mailto:telt...@cableone.net>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 1:08 PM
    Subject: Re: CS>Zappers

    Robb, & list:
    You need more study.    http://syncrometer.n3.net/  Dr. Clark's
    meeting in Seatle, Wash. at the (Rief Zapper Confrence)
    Tel Tofflemire
    Dewey, AZ.

    Robb Allen wrote:

    I think at this point I have to disagree with 2
    things.......first of all
    all of the gadgets in  the terminator are probably there for the
    mental
    benefit of those who use it.........and 2nd.....since I have been
    unable to
    find anyone who can admit that they have a "working"
    syncometer.....until
that time I have to dismiss anything I read about Hulda Clark. Almost all
    of her findings are based on the syncrometer and alot of very
    intelligent
    people have tried to get it to work with NO results......  I must
    admit that
    I really want to believe her.......but until I can see
    proof.....I don't
    ..............I do believe that zapper have some uses, but i
    think it is
    MUCH less effective than Hulda clark says......after all....how
    many of us
    have used it for the required time and found that "poof"......our
    problems
    are gone.........not me....and not anyone else that I
    know.......I have
    loaned both of my zapper to people with illnesses that it should work
    on.....and I have NEVER seen it work for anyone.........this is the
    internet....we can say anything we choose.....probably 90% of
    what we read
    is a lie......lies are a benefit to those who make money with these
    contraptions............Robb
    PS......this is just my opinion.....and I'm not calling anyone a
    liar.......trust me when I say that I really want to believe hulda