Arnold,
      I would like your web site.  bob Smith
----- Original Message -----
From: "Arnold Beland" <abela...@amerion.com>
To: <li...@ev1.net>; <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Sparkles

> When you use a good laser pointer to shine the beam through your colloidal
silver a luminous pencil thin "beam" will appear.  How bright this beam of
light is will be dependant on how many true colloidal particles you have
made.  The beam is created by the light scattering properties of even the
very smallest particles.  The objective should be to achieve the brightest
beam you can before the entire solution turns yellow, indicating that the
average particle size has become larger than what we consider to be ideal.
The "sparkles" that are being referred to are chunks of silver oxide that
have been knocked off the cathode in one way or another.  Being much larger
than the colloidal particles, they will be brightly lit when passing through
the laser beam.  They will eventually fall out of suspension and find their
way to the bottom.