From: "Arnold Beland" <abela...@amerion.com>
To: <bober...@swbell.net>; <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Sparkles

> Hi Robert,
>
> The ionic component of the solution would have been maximized before the
generation of particles started.  I am not minimizing the effect of the
ionic portion of the solution, particularly as a surface treatment.  I have
a real problem, however, trying to see how a silver ion would survive very
long inside the body with all the stuff that it would want to combine with.
You and Trem say that "Only the ions count, the rest is useless".  Frank Key
said at one time "Only the particles count, the rest is useless".  You use
umpteen thousand volts in a contraption that anyone would have to be a bit
mad to have in their home.  Frank Key uses ultra-centrifuges, exploding
wires and God knows what.  The only real purpose that I can see of this is
to distinguish the one from the other.  A home user can easily make LVDC
current limited CS with ions and particles, they need not be mutually
exclusive.

> P.S  Please keep in mind that I am paraphrasing both you and Frank and I
am very mindful of the great contribution of both the ion and the particle
camps.

> Best Regards,
> Arnold Beland
> www.atlasnova.com

T.E. beam.

> > There is no proof the colloidal particles do anything, but the ionic
silver which is not visible in the beam are what function with ion the human
body.

> > The best electrically isolated silver is 90+ ionic silver.
> >
> > "Ole Bob"
> >
> > Arnold Beland wrote:
> >
> > > When you use a good laser pointer to shine the beam through your
colloidal silver a luminous pencil thin "beam" will appear.  How bright this
beam of light is will be dependant on how many true colloidal particles you
have made.  The beam is created by the light scattering properties of even
the very smallest particles.  The objective should be to achieve the
brightest beam you can before the entire solution turns yellow, indicating
that the average particle size has become larger than what we consider to be
ideal.  The "sparkles" that are being referred to are chunks of silver oxide
that have been knocked off the cathode in one way or another.  Being much
larger than the colloidal particles, they will be brightly lit when passing
through the laser beam.  They will eventually fall out of suspension and
find their way to the bottom.