Paula,

Yes, I've been reading about the Arginine in food.  I
tried using lysine when I first started getting
outbreaks but I couldn't tell where it helped that
much.  I can't recall what amount I was taking as that
was a while ago, but I may try again at the levels you
stated or higher.

'Ted'

--- "sol pcarter-at-wyoming.com |SilverList|"