Hi Alexander,

I've enjoyed some of your presentations, but now MUST speak out for the
benefit and reputation of many fine Doctors I have known and used through my
80 years and as a Pharmacist.

As a boy, I had the privilege of riding with my Dr. Uncle to house calls out
in the country in an open air Model T. Often for payment after 2 or 3 hours,
he received words of appreciation, a piece of ham or bacon, a few eggs,
etc., none of which paid for his gasoline or time.

As a Pharmacist for 56 yrs., I have known many good doctors with a heart and
clear conscience together with a FEW bad doctors to whom I would not even
take my animal for treatment! I have known a few "racketeers" who would keep
the patient returning for more treatment until the money was exhausted.

Even today, the vast majority are truly compassionate professionals who live
their OATH! I must admit that with the benevolent beaurocratic government
today; the greedy Pharmaceutical Companies; the heartless Insurance
companies and the conscienceless lawyers have taken over most of the medical
practice and refuse to pay many doctors who strive to really take good care
of their patients as they deserve to be paid. Many doctors have given up
their large practices and have a private office with a sign that reads in
effect, "I can no longer take insurance claims and survive as your Dr."
Patients, too, are largely to blame with the feeling like Jimminy Cricket
"The world owes me a living" and I am NOT responsible for MY Health!

We must suck it up, share names of GOOD doctors and spread the word to our
friends to stay away from the undependable, money grabbers.

Best regards,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist