I am a big believer in C. Reams work. Do you Atkins dieters check your saliva and urine ph daily? Saliva should be 7.4 and urine 6.4 See www.xylitol.org and find that subbing xylitol for sugar really lowers the BSugar in the body. Lots of research.

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: "Charles Sutton" <cds...@earthlink.net>
To: "Dean Miller" <dtmil...@midiowa.net>, <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Diabetes
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:41:18 -0500

That's the first thing that I did.   Been on almost zero carbs for about 2
weeks now.   I have used the Atkins diet to lose weight since 1968.   Have
lost 11 lbs in 12 days, but blood sugar still in 140 to 170 range.   I have
always heard that the Atkins diet would "cure" diabetes, and I'm going to
cure it..