Hi Charles & Dean.

First to Dean: Haven't heard from you for awhile, but you're sharing your
usual good, helpful, common-sense, tongue-in-cheek advice--hope Charles has
the "ears to hear and the desire to follow" your excellent info!

Charles, Dean just summarized some of the best advice (at NO charge) that
you'll ever get regardless of the price you pay! Please may I add: If you're
NOT on Dr Mercola's FREE newsletter site, then click on: Mercola.com and
give your e-mail address and YOU have subscribed--then click on Diabetes and
you'll find many interesting guides to help you overcome this "Condition".
He has written an excellent book, "The No Grain Diet" and an "EFT" guide
that you can download from his website.

IMPORTANT: NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU! "You da man!" I hope & pray that
you'll care enough about yourself, "Charles Sutton" to follow through and
become free from this condition.

One more important thing: Since you're on this "Silver-list" you must
believe in the benefits of CS--Take CS regularly (several ounces up to a
pint a day in diviided doses) and let CS help in your relief! If I can help
please let me know.

Best regards,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist