I am making it with good results. I took a leap of faith and plunked down
$400 with Pride Labs. I feel more energetic and positive. My mind is more
clear. I will have to get a better read on dosage but right now take 4-8 oz
per day of 30ppm colloidal gold. Drink it first thing in the morning. I have
made 75ppm gold and used this too. The instructions with the Pride Labs
machine say this is still non clumping colloidal gold

My unit makes the CG via polarized HVDC. Not HVAC, which is what pushed me
over the line to buy it and not try to make my own unit with a neon sign
transformer.

CG production: An above water arc is created between gold wire and the
water. Best I can tell, the gold atoms arc into (migrate into) the water
creating the colloidal gold.

My take is: The less junk food you eat, the better the "CG effect" is. It's
a bit subtle so will be missed by a heavy meat eater. This is my theory.
Thus CG is not a universal cure all. You have to do your bit too with the
CG.  My guess is someone who prays and meditates will feel a stronger "CG
effect". Same for Chi Gung and Tai Chi. I would love to take CG on a five
day fast when the weather warms up.

Call up the Pride labs support number in Oregon for more info, they are
friendly and informative. Go to their website. The unit makes a quart of
colloidal gold (silver and copper wires were also included in kit) in 15-30
minutes. Comes with a ppm meter so you know how powerful the solution is.
Weighs about 3 pounds

Dan