Subject: CS>Electroacupuncture devices for spider bites?

> a simple acu-point stimulator device works fine on mosquito bites
> and might work on the more powerful venom of spiders.  I am not sure
of the output on the devices as I have, and they are no  longer in
production.

 The Enar (and Scenar) devices have an attachment which can be used
for acupuncture points.  I came across a site once where people
normally using acupuncture were enthusing about it as being the
breakthrough blah blah.  Leaves skin intact etc.  As I mentioned
before, people have used it on spider bites here in Aus, where we have
some interesting insect life!

Also there is a kind of brush attachment which can be used in hairy
parts, and another, as I recall, with a kind of Y-device at the end.

Sites:
  http://www.scenar.info
www.enlightenedtherapies.com

http://www.scott-mumby.com/miscellaneous/scenar.html
There is also a site for invet that I can't find, email is
m...@invet.net
ruby...@industryinet.com