From: M. G. Devour [mailto:mdev...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 6:23 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Phosphorous

> Is this subject OK for us to talk about?  I haven't been counting the
> number of posts with *phosphorous* in the subject line.  Geez -- this
> makes me nervous.

Relax, ma'am. Every time I have to do *anything* to rein in the list,
people get more nervous than they ought to.

If you're doing anything that would get you into trouble you'll get
plenty of warning from me.

When we're zooming along at over 100 messages a day, with only a couple
of dozen of 'em even close to being on-topic, then I'd complain about
it. In the course of a thread that'll be winding down within a day or
two at most, and amounting to a handful of posts, I'm not gonna tread
on anybody.

If it gets to where you're tempted to post your 3rd message on a topic
like that, *then* maybe you should wonder. <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>