At 08:18 AM 2/14/04 -0500, you wrote:
No, Phosphoric acid is added give a 'bite' to the flavor..and maybe helps your dentist make a living.
The fizz comes from carbon dioxide dissolved into the water.
If phosphoric acid isn't listed in the ingredients, it's not in there.

Hulda Clark has a recipe for home mad Soda Pop. I wonder why she included it in her book.

    Has anyone tried it?

Many people tell me they don't like water. I was working on a computer in the residence of a customer for many years. She asked me if I wanted a Coke. I said NO..... Water.

She said "I hate Water". After she brought me a glass of water, I knew why. It must have been from an open container in the refrigerator. I could almost make a complete grocery list from the many freaky tastes present.

Amazingly, she was 80 years old. Her husband was deceased. When I installed the alarm system for these people, many years ago, I did a roof survey and fixed a few electrical problems for them. He offered to pay me for these added serves. I said no charge. This was how I "made friends" and "influenced people". Of course that time spent was better than a full page ad in the phone book.

These people were full time salesmen for me.  Many new sales followed.

If people could get good water, drink enough of it, they would learn to like water.

One of my favorite aunts drank coke for her complete lifetime, very little water. She lived to be near 90. I remember that she added HCL to water religiously. Some great Doctor added years to her life.

Suddenly, for some reason, doctors quit checking HCL and never prescribe it today. ( in the 40's or 50's )

Three guesses why? It has a broad spectrum effect on all phases of health and disease.

Anyone think these changes was an accident or possibly the pages explaining this was torn from the medical books?

Me thinks, someone or some group, wants to make people sick and add billions more to the medical gestapo accounts.

   Wayne